Welcome to Cornerstone! We're so glad you found us. You'll find information about our service times, what we believe, and the various ministries we offer. We would love to meet you in person and we invite you to visit one of our services.
Sunday School 9:30am
Sunday evening schedule varies,
please see calendar for schedule.
Adult Bible Studies 6:30pm
Type content here...
who we are
Cornerstone Baptist Church is a unified body of Christian families that exists to promote the will of God through:
- EXPOSITORY preaching
- EVANGELISTIC outreach
- EXALTATION of the triune Godhead
- EDIFICATION of the saints.
We believe Cornerstone to be an upward looking, outward looking, and inward looking church. We look upward in that we believe all ministries should bring glory to our Heavenly Father and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. We look outward in that we believe Cornerstone should be evangelistically intensive. And we look inward because we believe the church should also edify the saints so that they might do the work of the ministry. These reasons drive our purpose and mission statements.
what we believe
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is by grace plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions of salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
our core values
- We value the authority of the Bible and we seek to convey that through Biblical teaching that is expository in form, Christ-centered in content and passionate in delivery. II Timothy 3:16-17; II Timothy 4:2-4
- We value and support every ministry with prayer knowing that prayer is the "nerve that moves the muscles of God." Colossians 4:2; Matthew 26:41; Luke 18:1
- We value the significance of authentic praise and worship and seek to promote a "sense of God's presence" by a blended style of worship. Ephesians 5:19; I Corinthians 14:40; Colossians 3:16
- We value a humble yet passionate attitude toward reaching the community for Christ. Matthew 5:13-16; I Peter 3:15; Acts 1:8; I Peter 4:10; I Corinthians 12:11; Romans 12:5-6; Ephesians 4:12
- We value the family and seek to strengthen homes by centering our ministries on the family. Deuteronomy 6:6-7; I John 2:12-14; Titus 2:1-8; Ephesians 6:4; Psalms 127:1-2; I Timothy 3:4-5, 12
- We value the diverse roles of every member as a gifted minister. I Peter 4:10; I Corinthians 12:11; Romans 12:5-6; Ephesians 4:12
- We value the commitment to excellence. I Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:23-24; Philippians 1:10, 4:8
- We value the place of personal involvement in global missions for all. Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20; Philippians 4:10
- We value relationships based on a friendly atmosphere, on loving acceptance of one another, and a unity of purpose. I Corinthians 14:12, 12:25; Romans 15:1-2, 7
- We value a community that cares for each other and generously gives as God has prospered. I Corinthians 12:25 II Corinthians 9:6-8 Proverbs 11:25
I Timothy 6:18 II Corinthians 8:5